PHARMA EXPO the International Forum on Africa’s Health and Pharmacy will host November 22 – 24, 2018 at Congress Hall – Mohamed V. Over 2000 health experts, Tunisian decision-makers of medical and pharmaceutical field, over 300 african guests and senior staff , almost 20 lectures, discussions on africa’s medical care access topics and possible solutions, medical, pharmaceutical and therapeutic innovations, effective means to warrant both human and animal good health in Africa.
Different spaces will highlight the exhibition scientific program, symposiums, B2B and private meetings, activities and entertainment.
PHARMA EXPO is a must for health professionals!
PHARMA EXPO 2018 is an optimum meeting place to get in touch with various and selected africa’s health professionals to display their newest products, meet Tunisian health officials to discuss about the region topical health issues, maintain both local and foreign connections and built new partnerships to target prospective new markets.
directly, take orders, distribute your catalogs, build up prospect files, develop your sales
your customers and present them your new offers. They already trust you, enjoy! By inviting them to come meet you on your stand, you show them attention and you make additional sales.
on your actions with customers by taking advantage of the first show's deposit with the public, media and professionals.
Test a new product, a service, a communication intended for visitors of the forum
your teams. By allowing them to understand in depth who your customers are.
- Pharmaceutical companies are taking this opportunity to showcase their new products and services.
- This forum is the place of preference both to maintain existing contacts and to attract new customers.
- The novelty this brings brings conferences and workshops, a scientific village, meetings among visitors pharmacists, and much more ... The show will be the ideal meeting place for your business and your customers: pharmacists, doctors etc ...
- This large-scale meeting will be used to "talk about medicine, its distribution, well-being and other services and annexes related to the medical field".
- On (3) days, 22, 23, 24 November 2018, the various stakeholders in pharmacy and medicine will be invited to present their novelties and products, They will also have the opportunity to organize workshops and trainings that the public will be chosen or registered according to the wishes of each participant.
- In parallel with the animation, communication will be made around this event to interest all stakeholders to participate and optimize the target visitors (audiovisual advertising campaign, newspapers, participation of institutional bodies, posting, invitation of professionals and VIP, sponsored campaign, media coverage etc ...
PHARMA EXPO is an international Forum that offers a wide range of products and services in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical field:
- Various types of pharmaceuticals, chemistry, nutritious foods
- The drugs
- Pharmaceutical treatment, filling, packaging machinery
- Dental equipment and supplies
- Laboratory and clinical equipment
- Laundry and dry cleaning equipment
- Medical Cosmetics, Treatment Cosmetics
- Dermatology, Aesthetic medicine
- Aesthetic medical devices; Plastic surgery, plastic surgery equipment, medical equipment and materials
- Disinfection and elimination systems
- Medical electro equipment
- Hospital furniture and equipment
- Medical consumables
- Ophthalmic supplies
- Rehabilitation equipment / orthopedic supplies
- Equipment, Materials, Products and Services Various of pharmacy and health
The exhibition will provide a platform to forge new partnerships and consolidate existing partnerships for the future development of the company. Thus, PHARMA EXPO contributes to the ongoing development of the pharmaceutical industry and the exhibition offers not only a unique combination of advantages (as shown below) to allow the exhibitor to communicate well but also a major opportunity that other forms of sales or media can not provide.
A direct mail-to-door direct mail campaign (sending targeted invitations and badges).
A rich and varied press campaign incorporating, advertising in the daily and weekly press and editorial coverage.
A wide liaison with the professional quality press, including advertising, copywriting and regular press releases, e-mailing, SMS campaigns and insertions in major portals, A Radio / TV campaign. Sponsored campaign in social networks
The themes chosen for this expo forum are intended to diagnose and analyze the shortcomings of access to care in Africa, propose solutions to improve and optimize the current situation, share experiences on innovations and innovations in the pharmaceutical sector and medical. Animal health will be one of the key topics of this expo forum
• Access to Care in Africa: Regulatory, Economic and Technical Limitations
• Fight against counterfeiting of human and veterinary medicines
• Pharmaceutical industry in Africa: state of play and prospects for development. Tunisia model to follow?
• Harmonization of registration: will the African Medicines Agency really see the light of day?
• Pharmaceutical innovations: Sharing of biosimilar experiences and DPI (difficulties and solutions)
• Obesity Surgery: What Tunisia Offers for African Patients
• Animal health and veterinary pharmacy: limits and development solutions on the African continent. Is Tunisia doing better than its neighbors?
• Dermocosmetics: levers and barriers for production and distribution in Africa
• Professional training in health science: how to meet the demands of the labor market (Example from Tunisia).
• Continuing training in the field of health and if Tunisia becomes the African hub in this area?